Saturday, May 31, 2008

That sound you hear is Taylor Marsh & Co.'s heads exploding

Clinton got her 24 extra delegates and moved the goalposts to 2,118 delegates.

Adamonis-

I am DONE with DNC, finished. Nobody suppresses my vote. McCain here I come.


BlackManNot4Obama-
she does not have the most members! Please do some research!

Joao-
She has 12. He has 8. Maybe you need to do the research

typicalWP-
One person = one-half vote. What sell outs. Even slaves were worth three-fifths.

Wyntre-
I'm gonna throw up. Michigan also being allocated according to Waffle's wishes.I'm resigning from the Dem party on Monday. I have had it. This was rigged from the beginning. So Waffles gets delegates that never voted for him. Ickes caving again.

pkmkt-
mccain has the same health care plan as obama

texasdemocrat-
amazing: black people voting to give themselves 1/2 vote. There is no nice way to put this: did they forget they used to be only 3/5? Do they not know their own history?


Wow. Burn in hell, you bastards.

No comments: