Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reactions of the Unhinged

tvlcrazy // July 24, 2008 at 1:07 pm
You have to remember that many Germans are there only out of curiosity, not because they support BO. He is a spectacle, and so people watch - just like a train wreck!


iamnotastepfordwife // July 24, 2008 at 1:37 pm
Is the speech really bad, or is it just because we hate him.? I hoping that it is really bad.


iamnotastepfordwife // July 24, 2008 at 1:40 pm

"true partnership and true progress requires constant work and sustained sacrafice"

++What the fuck? I’ve worked for 30 years, raised my family, worked my way through college…..Don’t tell me to sacrifice, you commie asshole.


ginaswo // July 24, 2008 at 1:51 pm

See the faux polls show 50+ believe Uhhbama will win
and only 20+ beliebe MAc wil win

this is the Secret

it is working , he is making ti so

everyone beelieve please

HILLARY IS POTUS

No comments: